Donate now to the Campbell PTA Pledge Drive!
Help Campbell PTA meet its goals to support the Outdoor Classroom, Field Trips, Reading Programs, Teacher Appreciation and so much more!
(1) Send a check or cash through Thursday folders – Made out to Campbell PTA
(2) Drop a check or cash into the metal PTA box – Made out to Campbell PTA
(3) Click Donate to pay using a credit card through the Campbell Square Cash.Me site
NEXT PTA MEETING: TUESDAY 12/9 at 8PM!
We hope to see you Tuesday night at 8pm for the PTA meeting. Mrs. Nesselrode and Mrs. Sites will lead a discussion on the technology pilot at Campbell. We will also talk about other technology initiatives.
See you there!
Click here to Donate to the Pledge Drive
Help Campbell PTA meet its goals to support the Outdoor Classroom, Field Trips, Reading Programs, and Teacher Appreciation!
You can contribute in several ways:
- Send a check or cash through Thursday folders.
- Drop a check or cash into the metal PTA box.
- Click HERE to donate online using a credit card through Edbacker.
Every contribution helps and is greatly appreciated by the entire Campbell Community!
Welcome Back to School!
I hope everyone is enjoying school being back in session. The PTA Executive Board is looking forward to a great year!
Mark your calendars for the following events:
September 9: First PTA meeting, 6-8pm in the Multipurpose Room
September 20: Garden Work Day, 9-1
September 26: Morning Garden Work Day and Fall Picnic! Details to follow.
As we start planning for next school year, we want to take a moment to get input on how the PTA is doing and what we could improve upon.
Please take a moment to fill out the attached survey and return on the last day of school. Alternatively, you can fill it out online at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DZQVCHN
Welcome to Campbell
Welcome to the Campbell Elementary School’s PTA website! We’ve got some exciting events this spring, including the upcoming Wetlands Festival on May 3. Tickets are only $10 per family.
Campbell Elementary School Annual Wetland Festival
- Scavenger Hunt
- Tour our Wetland Lab
- Long Branch Nature Center Wetland Critters & Watershed Program
- Potomac Overlook Regional Park – Arlington’s Native American artifacts & history
- Live Performances, including the:
- Bolivian Dancers, School Street Ramblers (Bluegrass Band), Forty Miles Home (Local Favorite)
- Old Fashion Lemonade Stand ( Made fresh with herbs from the Campbell Gardens)
- Food Trucks!!!
- Menchies Frozen Yogurt
- Cupcake Truck
- Latin Flavors Grilling Fresh on-site
- Willie’s Po Boy
- Fun, Games, Community, Raffles, Auction and so much more!!!