Help Campbell PTA meet its goals to support the Outdoor Classroom, Field Trips, Reading Programs, Teacher Appreciation and so much more!
(1) Send a check or cash through Thursday folders – Made out to Campbell PTA
(2) Drop a check or cash into the metal PTA box – Made out to Campbell PTA
(3) Click Donate to pay using a credit card through the Campbell Square Cash.Me site
We hope to see you Tuesday night at 8pm for the PTA meeting. Mrs. Nesselrode and Mrs. Sites will lead a discussion on the technology pilot at Campbell. We will also talk about other technology initiatives.
See you there!
You can contribute in several ways:
- Send a check or cash through Thursday folders.
- Drop a check or cash into the metal PTA box.
- Click HERE to donate online using a credit card through Edbacker.
I hope everyone is enjoying school being back in session. The PTA Executive Board is looking forward to a great year!
Mark your calendars for the following events:
September 9: First PTA meeting, 6-8pm in the Multipurpose Room
September 20: Garden Work Day, 9-1
September 26: Morning Garden Work Day and Fall Picnic! Details to follow.
As we start planning for next school year, we want to take a moment to get input on how the PTA is doing and what we could improve upon.
Please take a moment to fill out the attached survey and return on the last day of school. Alternatively, you can fill it out online at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DZQVCHN
Welcome to the Campbell Elementary School’s PTA website! We’ve got some exciting events this spring, including the upcoming Wetlands Festival on May 3. Tickets are only $10 per family.
Campbell Elementary School Annual Wetland Festival
- Scavenger Hunt
- Tour our Wetland Lab
- Long Branch Nature Center Wetland Critters & Watershed Program
- Potomac Overlook Regional Park – Arlington’s Native American artifacts & history
- Live Performances, including the:
- Bolivian Dancers, School Street Ramblers (Bluegrass Band), Forty Miles Home (Local Favorite)
- Old Fashion Lemonade Stand ( Made fresh with herbs from the Campbell Gardens)
- Food Trucks!!!
- Menchies Frozen Yogurt
- Cupcake Truck
- Latin Flavors Grilling Fresh on-site
- Willie’s Po Boy
- Fun, Games, Community, Raffles, Auction and so much more!!!