Attached are the full minutes of the PTA Meeting on Tuesday, March 10, 2015. Below is a brief summary of the meeting. Also attached is a presentation given by Principal Nesselrode and the 4/5 Campbell teachers on what to expect from the upper grades.
March 10, 2015
6:30 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Upcoming deadlines: March 24th – Restaurant Night at Taqueria Poblano; Square One Art Work orders due April 10th
- A funding request of $600 for books for teachers' classrooms was approved.
- Wetlands Festival is March 2nd from 4-7 p.m. Goal is to raise $10,500. Planning is underway.
- Auction items needed.
- Volunteers also needed. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Weatherbugs were featured (after the PTA meeting) on several news channels! They did a great job reporting the weather and representing Campbell School.
- Three sprit days have been selected (see the full minutes attached) for more informaton)
- See attached presentation