Archive for March 2014
[CampbellPTA] Building addition at Campbell & survey for you opinion
Hello Campbell Community,
Below are links to informations about all the proposed plans to either add additions to schools or build a new school. This is your opportunity to tell the planners what you would like. The decision has not been made yet, but it will be soon, this is very important*. They only take a few minutes.
Welcome to Campbell
Welcome to the Campbell Elementary School’s PTA website! We’ve got some exciting events this spring, including the upcoming Wetlands Festival on May 3. Tickets are only $10 per family.
Campbell Elementary School Annual Wetland Festival
Saturday, May 3, 2014
3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
737 South Carlin Springs Road, Arlington VA
- Scavenger Hunt
- Tour our Wetland Lab
- Long Branch Nature Center Wetland Critters & Watershed Program
- Potomac Overlook Regional Park – Arlington’s Native American artifacts & history
- Live Performances, including the:
- Bolivian Dancers, School Street Ramblers (Bluegrass Band), Forty Miles Home (Local Favorite)
- Old Fashion Lemonade Stand ( Made fresh with herbs from the Campbell Gardens)
- Food Trucks!!!
- Menchies Frozen Yogurt
- Cupcake Truck
- Latin Flavors Grilling Fresh on-site
- Willie’s Po Boy
- Fun, Games, Community, Raffles, Auction and so much more!!!
Campbell’s Community supports the up-keep and future phases through funds raised in large part by our Annual Event. The Wetlands Lab is a benefit to our entire South Arlington Community and supports the continued understanding and education of the environment, wildlife, life-cycles, ecology and science.
We appreciate your support!