Hello Campbell Community,
Below are links to informations about all the proposed plans to either add additions to schools or build a new school. This is your opportunity to tell the planners what you would like. The decision has not been made yet, but it will be soon, this is very important*. They only take a few minutes.
Welcome to the Campbell Elementary School’s PTA website! We’ve got some exciting events this spring, including the upcoming Wetlands Festival on May 3. Tickets are only $10 per family.
Campbell Elementary School Annual Wetland Festival
Saturday, May 3, 2014
3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
737 South Carlin Springs Road, Arlington VA
- Scavenger Hunt
- Tour our Wetland Lab
- Long Branch Nature Center Wetland Critters & Watershed Program
- Potomac Overlook Regional Park – Arlington’s Native American artifacts & history
- Live Performances, including the:
- Bolivian Dancers, School Street Ramblers (Bluegrass Band), Forty Miles Home (Local Favorite)
- Old Fashion Lemonade Stand ( Made fresh with herbs from the Campbell Gardens)
- Food Trucks!!!
- Menchies Frozen Yogurt
- Cupcake Truck
- Latin Flavors Grilling Fresh on-site
- Willie’s Po Boy
- Fun, Games, Community, Raffles, Auction and so much more!!!
Campbell’s Community supports the up-keep and future phases through funds raised in large part by our Annual Event. The Wetlands Lab is a benefit to our entire South Arlington Community and supports the continued understanding and education of the environment, wildlife, life-cycles, ecology and science.
We appreciate your support!