In advance of our PTA meeting
tonight that has been cancelled/postponed due to the weather, here are our PTA financials through the end of December. The attached financial report includes our expenses and income so far this school year. Note that this report covers the last two months, since we didn't have a PTA meeting in December.
Our highlights from November and December:
- $173 for a Thanksgiving staff breakfast
- $693 for alternative seating for a 1st grade classroom
- $517 for snacks for Boys on the Move and Girls on the Run, and t-shirts for Boys on the Move
- $78 for a "wine" (grape juice!) and cheese reception for the art show
- $403 for the Fall Festival and square dance
- $1,500 for the CCPTA CPI fund, which works to balance equity between Arlington PTA's through grant funding opportunities
- $100 donation to SEPTA
- $150 to replenish Campbell's emergency food pantry
- $1,016 in Virginia and National PTA dues, as well as CCPTA dues
- $389 at our Election Day bake sale
- $514 from Lost Dog Cafe
- $293 from Amazon Smile and Amazon dividends
As always, feel free to hit me with any questions/comments/concerns.