Welcome to the Campbell Elementary School’s PTA website!
Help us Fill Our Pond and Donate Now to the Campbell PTA Pledge and Membership Drive
- Tuesday, December 8
– Presentation on Reading with Kids. Includes:
–Library Team initiatives
–Tips, Strategies and Demonstration for making Reading important to kids and part of family fun
So come in comfortable clothes and settle in for an evening of story time fun!
We are looking to secure a school board or county board member to hold a town meeting, a psychologist to talk about brain-based parenting, and an update on outdoor classroom progress.
If you have ideas for interesting programs to hold during PTA meetings, please contact PTA president Beth Cavey at president (at) campbellschool (dot) org
Upcoming Outdoor Classroom Fun Days
Interested in finding out more information about the PTA? Join us at an upcoming PTA meeting, on the second Tuesday of every month in the school library at 6:30 (check ahead for exceptions). Free pizza, childcare and Spanish translation provided.
Previously at Campbell in Fall 2015:
- November 13—School dance
- November 10—PTA meeting. Discussion on how Campbell is evaluated internally and externally, including SOL results, site-based survey, and EL Performance results.
- November 7—Health & Wellness Fair
- November 4—Expeditionary Learning Night
- October 13—PTA meeting. Program includes overview of technology initiatives at Campbell.
- September 25—Fall Picnic. Our 3rd annual big outdoor playdate happens from 5:30-7:30pm. A Rocklands food truck will be there and also homemade pupusas will be for sale. Bring a blanket or some chairs and meet the your kids’ classmates and their families!
- September 22—PTA meeting. Program includes 2015-2016 School Year Priorities, Fall Calendar, Outdoor Classroom Survey Results and Strategic Planning, 2015-2016 Operating Budget, SOL Results, Principal’s plans for the year.